- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (such as Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit and scoop out spoon size pieces of flesh into the food processor using the “s” blade.
- Add in the rest of the wet ingredients except for the eggs and process until smooth.
- Add in eggs one at a time and process until smooth.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and then gradually add to the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9x9 brownie pan with coconut oil then pour batter into pan and bake for 27-30 minutes.
- Let brownies cool before cutting and store in refrigerator for up to 4 days or in freezer for 2 months.