-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 2 cups cashews soaked in water for 30 minutes rinsed and drained
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups sliced strawberries plus ½ cup for topping
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients except the extra ½ cup of sliced strawberries into a high speed blender and blend until very smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bread loaf or brownie pan.
- Sprinkle remaining strawberries on top (push some down into the mixture too).
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, let ice cream sit out for about 15 minutes so that it softens to the perfect ice cream texture.