- 2 organic eggs
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ organic avocado (sliced or diced)
- 2 Tablespoons of your favorite organic salsa
- ½ teaspoon nutritional yeast powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 piece of sprouted bread such as Ezekiel
- salt (to taste)
- Place bread in toaster.
- While bread is toasting, heat up skillet and add coconut oil.
- When skillet is hot, crack open both eggs and place in skillet to cook.
- Once toast is done, remove and place cooked eggs on top. (I like to first add some additional coconut oil to the toast).
- Add sliced avocados and salsa to your creation.
- Dash paprika, salt and nutritional yeast on eggs. Enjoy!