-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 cup cubed avocado
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 Tablespoon finely diced jalapeño
- 2 Tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush salmon fillets with olive oil; add salt and pepper liberally.
- Place salmon skinless side down first directly onto the grill and let cook for seven to eight minutes.
- Flip salmon and cook on skin side down for another five or six minutes, until the salmon releases itself from the grill.
- Remove and let rest several minutes before serving with pineapple salsa.
- To make salsa, toss all salsa ingredients together in a bowl.