- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life MCT Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Butter Powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons monkfruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup sour cream or plain yogurt (full fat)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons melted grass fed butter
- 1 egg
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- Olive Oil
- To make the biscuits, first mix together the flour, MCT powder, butter powder, salt, garlic powder, baking soda and powder, and monkfruit sweetener.
- Next, add the remaining ingredients into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut or olive oil spray then spread the batter equally into each cavity.
- Bake at 450 for 12 minutes.
- To make the filling/topping, add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil (or coconut oil) into a skillet and melt then add the bell peppers.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the bell peppers and cook until tender, then add the eggs and mix them together into the bell peppers until they are cooked.
- Add a spoonful of the eggs/peppers onto the top of each biscuit.
- Serve with avocado or salsa if desired.