- 7 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 scoop Dr. Formulated Keto Butter Powder
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Dice both bell peppers.
- Add olive oil into a pan and heat to medium and add in bell peppers and cook for about 7 minutes then remove from heat.
- Whisk together eggs, cream, butter powder, salt and pepper.
- Fold in herbs.
- In a muffin tin, add sautéed peppers into each cavity, then pour in equal amounts of egg mixture, then add cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes then let cool before serving with avocado.