- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Keto Organic Grass Fed Butter Powder
- ¼ cup Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar
- ¼ cup Kerrygold Grassfed Butter
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ Tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
- Optional - Keto caramel sauce and sugar-free ice cream
- Beat egg and set aside.
- Melt butter and mix together melted butter, almond flour, powdered butter, sugar, vanilla, baking powder and soda and finally the egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray one medium cast iron skillet (or 2 small ones) with coconut oil and then pour batter into skillets.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and top with keto toppings if desired.