- 8 ounces gluten-free graham crackers
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- To make the crust, place all crust ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade and process until crumbly then set aside.
- To make the filling, place all ingredients into a high-speed blender or in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In each Mason jar, add enough crust to fill up one-quarter of the jar.
- Next, add enough filling on top of the crust so that the jar is half full.
- Next, add more crust on the filling so the jar is three-quarters full.
- Add a few more tablespoons of the filling on top.
- Then top with some whipped cream and chopped pecans and a few dashes of cinnamon.
- *To make the recipe vegan, leave out the collagen and add in 2 Tbsp. of Garden of Life Golden Flaxseed.