-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 4 6-oz fillets of salmon
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- 8oz bean pasta (such as Banza)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup orange cherry tomatoes
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- ½ cup EVOO
- 2 lemons juiced
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- First, cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Next, whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- To make the salmon and asparagus, line a baking sheet with foil and then place salmon fillets on top and arrange asparagus around the salmon.
- Drizzle olive oil over everything then sprinkle salt and pepper over everything.
- Brush some of the dressing on the salmon. Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes (if you want a more charred top on the salmon, broil for an additional 2 minutes).
- While that is cooking, make the pasta salad.
- Chop the bell peppers into bite sized pieces and slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Add those into a large bowl with the pasta and then add the remaining ingredients and toss.
- Divide the salmon, asparagus and salad into 4 equal containers and have 4 meals for the week!