- 1½ cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 10 Medjool dates - pits removed
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Place apricots and dates into a bowl of warm water to soften them (about 10 minutes).
- Place oats, coconut flakes, sea salt and cinnamon into the food processer and process until well mixed.
- Remove dates and apricots from water and place in food processor along with honey and coconut oil.
- Pulse until batter begins to stick together.
- Press batter into a square brownie pan and press down firmly.
- Refrigerate several hours before cutting into squares.
- Store bars in the refrigerator for up to one week.