-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 2½ cups of homemade almond milk (recipe below)
- 4 Medjool dates pitted and soaked in warm water for 10-15 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg and extra for garnishing
- Remove dates from water and place in blender with remaining ingredients.
- Make sure to use a high speed blender such as a Vitamix for best texture results.
- Blend until smooth and top with an extra dash of nutmeg.
- Nog lasts 2 days refrigerated.
To Make Almond Milk:
- Soak 1 cup of raw almonds in water with 3 pitted Medjool dates (best if you can soak for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator).
- Rinse almonds and dates and place in a blender with 2½ cups of water and a pinch of salt.
- Blend until smooth and strain through a cheesecloth or mesh bag.