- 3 ½ cups water
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup feta cheese (you can use coconut flakes if you want it dairy free)
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Bring 3 ½ cups of water and ½ cup apple juice to a boil in a pot.
- Add in salt, then add in quinoa and reduce heat to a low simmer and cook for about 15 minutes (covered).
- Once quinoa has cooked, remove lid and let cool, then gently mix quinoa with a fork.
- To make dressing, whisk all dressing ingredients together until smooth.
- Place quinoa in a large bowl, then add in berries and cheese and toss with dressing.
- Garnish dressing with mint.