-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 1 cup gluten-free graham cracker pieces
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 Tablespoons Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 8 Medjool dates pitted
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Meal Vanilla
- 1½ cups cashews soaked in water for 20 minutes then rinsed
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon natural red food dye (Optional)
- Strawberry sliced and fresh mint leaves
- To make the crust, place all crust ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade and process until crumbly.
- Press crust into 12 brownie pan cavities or a square brownie pan.
- To make the filling, place all filling ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter over crust, then top with a strawberry slice and freeze for several hours.
- When serving, place a fresh mint on top of each square.