-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries (or a combo of berries)
- 2½ cups cashews - soaked for 20 minutes then rinsed
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil room temperature
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Fresh mint leaves and sliced almonds for garnishing
- 4 Mason Jars - 4 oz. each
- Place all cream sauce ingredients (all except strawberries) into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour about ¼ cup of cream sauce into each mason jar then add in ½ cup sliced strawberries.
- Then another layer of cream sauce and another layer of strawberries and lastly top off with about 1 Tablespoon of cream sauce.
- Then add a few strawberry slices, 2-3 mint leaves and some sliced almonds.
- Store mason jars in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.