- 2 lbs. peeled and cubed sweet potato
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup green grapes - sliced in half
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes, onion, celery, oils, salt and pepper together until well coated.
- Evenly spread vegetables on a large cookie sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let veggies cool, then place cooled veggies and remaining ingredients into a large bowl and toss again.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.