- Refuels & Repairs Muscles
- 21g protein
- 4.7g BCAAs
- 2 Billion CFU probiotics
- California Grass Fed
- American Humane Certified
- Creamy & delicious
Organic Whey Protein
Vital to our very life, proteins are the building blocks of our bodies and play a critical role in building muscles, bones, cartilage, skin, blood, hair, fingernails, serum albumin, keratin and collagen. Most people don’t get enough clean, nutritious protein so supplementing with Organic Whey Protein is the right choice for you and your family.
Organic Whey Protein is definitely the “cleanest whey to go!” Our whey is Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, and is produced from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows. They’re never pumped with hormones (rBGH and rBST free) or routine antibiotics. Our Jersey cows live in their natural outdoor habitat, roaming and feeding in green pastures. These cows graze on grass at least 300 days of the year and when their feed is supplemented, it’s only with certified organic feed.
Available in four delicious flavors plus our Lightly Sweet (unflavored) version, Organic Whey Protein contains 21g of creamy, delicious, muscle-building protein. Great in smoothies or added to your favorite recipes, Organic Whey Protein also contains 4.7g of Branched-chain amino acids plus 2 billion CFU of probiotics for easy digestion.
Organic Whey Protein Benefits:
- Higher levels of beneficial properties including immunoglobulins, CLAs, lactoferrin, and cysteine
- Cold-processed and un-denatured proteins—maintaining the integrity of the amino acids
- Higher micronutrient activity—including antioxidants
- No antibiotics, hormones or pesticides—not even trace amounts
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Sourced from farms that have much smaller carbon footprints than conventional farms
- Collected from cows that are living and eating as nature intended