- 2 eggs
- ½ cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2½ Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon ginger - minced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sirracha
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 teaspoons of water
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 2 Tablespoons white sesame seeds
- Whisk eggs in bowl and set aside.
- Place panko into a zip lock bag.
- Remove cauliflower flowerets and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Dip cauliflower pieces into egg then place onto a cookie rack to let excess egg drip off.
- Next, in 2 batches, place cauliflower pieces into zip lock bag and shake until well coated.
- Place coated pieces onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet at bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
While cauliflower is baking, you can make the sauce.
- Place all ingredients except for the cornstarch mixture into a sauce pan and bring to a low simmer.
- Add in cornstarch mixture and boil for another few minutes until sauce is thick.
- Once cauliflower is done baking, remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the cauliflower and top with green onion and sesame seeds.