-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 1 pound rare roast beef (cut into ½-inch thick strips)
- 2 bunches watercress (tough stems removed)
- 1 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ¼ cup toasted coconut flakes
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Combine the beef, watercress, onion and radishes in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and juice in a small bowl. When blended, whisk in the chili powder, garlic and cayenne.
- Pour the dressing over the beef mixture, tossing to evenly coat.
- Scoop the salad onto a serving plate and sprinkle the coconut, cilantro and mint over the top. Serve immediately.