- 1½ cups cooked butternut squash
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup melted Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1¾ cup gluten free baking flour
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease 2 muffin pans with coconut oil.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
- Mix together the next 5 (dry) ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Pour batter into each muffin section about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Muffins last 1 week refrigerated or 1 month in freezer.