- 1 cup cashews (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- ½ cup unsweetened rice milk
- 2½ Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup edible flowers
- Rinse off cashews and place in blender with rice milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut oil and rose water and blend until smooth.
- Cut each avocado into 4 equal pieces, then pour cashew cream on top and garnish with edible flowers.
- Serve immediately.
- Cashew cream lasts one week in refrigerator.