- Preheat griddle to medium high.
- Using a fork or whisk, mix together the pancake mix, Collagen Protein and Flaxseed.
- Add in almond milk and mix again until batter is well combined.
- Place about 1 teaspoon or so of coconut oil to the griddle and spread it around so the whole griddle is covered.
- Pour 4 equal pancakes on griddle, then sprinkle some chocolate chips on top of each one.
- Let pancakes cook for several minutes (look for all of the small bubbles to pop) then flip pancakes and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve pancakes with your favorite toppings such as butter, blueberries, maple syrup or coconut flakes.