- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup cacao
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 Tablespoons goji berries
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- Melt coconut oil and mix together almond butter, melted coconut oil, cacao and honey using a spoon or fork.
- Add in coconut flakes and goji berries and mix until well incorporated.
- By hand, roll small cookie bites and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for several hours before eating. (Cookie bites last up to two months in the freezer.)