- 2 cups gluten-free quick oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 large apple chopped
- ½ cup dried cherries (optional)
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Greens Beauty Apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet and once it melts, add in monk fruit sweetener and vanilla and mix until it dissolves.
- Pour oil/sugar mixture over oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spread granola over a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- Once granola has cooled, store in glass container in refrigerator or freezer.