Cranberry Orange Muffins are perfect for a holiday brunch, breakfast or anytime snack! And these delish muffins have an added health benefit by containing Collagen Peptides.
Serves: 12 Muffins
Use Organic if possible
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free flour
- 2 scoops Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- ¾ cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup orange juice (fresh is best!)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup soy free vegan butter, room temperature
- 1 orange, zested
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one muffin tin (I use coconut oil).
- Whisk together the flour, peptides, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- Soak cranberries in the orange juice for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, vegan butter and the orange zest, then whisk in the soaked cranberries and orange juice.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Then fill each muffin cavity ¾ of the way up and bake for 18-20 minutes.