- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon grass fed butter
- 1 shallot - minced
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides Unflavored
- salt and pepper to taste
- bread of your choice
- Fill a medium-sized pot half way with water and bring to a low boil.
- Add in 1 tsp. of salt, peas and mint.
- Let boil for several minutes.
- While the peas and mint are boiling, add olive oil and butter into a skillet and heat to medium high.
- Add in shallot and garlic and cook for several minutes.
- Drain peas and mint.
- Add peas in with the shallot and garlic and cook for just a few minutes then remove from heat.
- Add in Garden of Life Collagen, salt and pepper to taste and mash peas with a fork or potato masher until they are somewhat smooth but still retain some texture.
- Toast bread in a toaster or in the oven and then spread pea mixture on toast.