-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
Recipe by: Gwen Eager
- 3 large eggs
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 avocado cubed
- ½ cup cooked and cubed sweet potato
- ½ cup red beans (or garbanzo beans)
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- Salsa of your choice
- Siete almond flour tortillas
- Place eggs, almond milk, Collagen Peptides, almond milk, salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk together.
- Heat a pan to medium high, add coconut oil then add spinach and cook just until spinach is wilted, then add in egg mixture and cook until the eggs are scrambled (about 4-5 minutes).
- To assemble burritos, place about 2 Tbsp. or so each of sweet potato, red beans, avocado and egg mixture onto burrito then place some salsa on top.
- Roll burrito carefully and enjoy!