- Heat a large pot to medium high and add in coconut oil, olive oil, onion and garlic and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add in the entire can of tomatoes and the vegetable broth.
- Use the back of a wooden spoon to smash the tomatoes.
- Add in salt, pepper, dried herbs and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes then turn off heat.
- Let soup cool then blend together with coconut milk and MCT Powder.
- Return soup to pot to keep warm.
- Top soup with fresh basil ribbons, cashew or vegan sour cream and pumpkin seeds.