-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 Tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1½ Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 Tablespoon honey or coconut palm sugar
- 1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- micro greens
- black sea salt
- To make avocado mixture, place avocados, avocado oil, cilantro, parsley, honey, apple cider vinegar and sea salt into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Then spoon into a squeeze bottle.
- Peel each cucumber and cut into 6 equal pieces and then hollow out half of each piece.
- Squeeze some of the avocado mixture into each piece then sprinkle micro greens and black sea salt on top.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to one day.