- 3 cups almonds
- 1 cup pepitas
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together olive oil, salt, spices, honey and coconut aminos.
- Toss almonds and pepitas in mixture so that they are well coated.
- Spread almonds and pepitas in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and store in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or in the freezer for one month.
- Use as a quick snack, or toss on top of salads.