-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 6 cups cubed gluten free bread
- 3 Tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides
- Dash of sea salt
- Whisk together eggs, 3 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar, almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, collagen peptides and salt.
- Add in gluten free bread cubes and make sure they soak up the mixture.
- Make streusel: Combine all ingredients in a bowl (it’s easiest to mix it together with your hands) until the texture is similar to sand.
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil, the place equal amounts of the French toast mixture into each cavity.
- Next, place equal amounts of the streusel on top of each French toast cup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cook cups for 25-27 minutes.
- Let the cups cool before serving.
- If desired, serve with maple syrup.