- 3 cups pecans (or other nut like almonds or walnuts)
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- ½ Tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until they are fluffy and form peaks.
- Mix remaining ingredients into egg whites then spread onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping pecans half way through.
- Let cool then store in refrigerator in a zip lock bag or mason jars.