- 2 12oz bags 70% dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 3 gluten free graham crackers
- Vegan mini marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double broiler or microwave.
- Crush 2 of the graham crackers into small bite sized pieces and crush the third cracker into a powder.
- Use either a 12-cavity baking pan or peanut butter cup cavity pan and pour chocolate about half way up each cavity.
- Next, place a few small pieces of the graham cracker on top of the chocolate, then pour more chocolate on the graham cracker to cover it.
- Next, place 3-4 marshmallows on the chocolate and finally sprinkle with the powdered graham cracker.
- Allow the s’mores to settle by placing them in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- You can store the s’mores in the refrigerator for several days, but make sure to let them sit out at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.