-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 6 cups cooked and cooled gluten-free pasta (such as Ziti or Fusilli)
- 2 cups frozen peas thawed
- 1 can chic peas rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped yellow squash
- 1½ cups roasted tomatoes
- ¼ cup mint leaves chopped
- 3½ Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup parmesan (Optional)
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and toss until well mixed.
- Served cold or heat up and serve hot if desired.
- Pasta salad lasts 3 days refrigerated.