-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- 2 cups shredded cabbage and carrot mix
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2½ Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 12 oz. mahi mahi cut into strips
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon ground chipotle powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- salsa of your choice
- sliced avocado
- cilantro leaves
- 4 corn tortillas
- For the slaw, mix together using your hands, the cabbage, salt, olive oil and lime juice to soften the cabbage.
- Toss in the jalapeno and cilantro and set aside.
- For the tacos, whisk together the taco ingredients except for the fish.
- Add fish into marinade and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large pan to medium high, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and cook fish (turning pieces half way through) for 6-8 minutes.
- Assemble tacos with equal pieces of fish, then top with slaw, salsa, avocado slices, cilantro and any additional fixin’s of your choice.