- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Crumble Topping Ingredients:
- ¾ cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup gluten free baking flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Note from Gwen:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Grease a square brownie pan with coconut oil.
- Next, combine (with your hands) the crumble topping ingredients.
- Pour berry mixture into the pan and then cover with crumble topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and top with your favorite ice cream.
Using fruits that are in season is critical to getting the best price, flavor and quality of that particular fruit. If blueberries aren't in season, use all peaches. If peaches aren't in season, use a variety of berries (such as blueberries, raspberries and blackberries), or apples.