- 4 wild salmon fillets (about 5 to 6 ounces each)
- ½ cup organic pistachios
- ⅓ cup shredded organic coconut flakes
- 1 Tablespoon ground Garden of Life Golden Flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 Tablespoons grated organic Parmesan or Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor using the "S" blade, process pistachios until they are finely chopped.
- Add coconut, spices, cheese and flaxseed and pulse a few times until well mixed with pistachios.
- Remove and stir in olive oil.
- Grease a baking dish or pan with olive or coconut oil and place fish in pan and cover each piece with some of the mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked to your liking. (I suggest medium to medium well for salmon.)