-- CLS Logger #439198 08/10/2021 -->
-- END #439198 -->
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together all wet ingredients except the almond milk and raspberries.
- Once the wet ingredients are mixed, add in the dry ingredients and mix well, then the almond milk and mix again.
- Once batter is mixed, fold in the raspberries and place into a tin-lined or greased muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool before serving. Muffins last 5-6 days.