- 4 6-ounce fillets of salmon
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
Mango Salsa Organic Ingredients:
- 2 cups diced mango
- ¼ cup thinly diced red onion
- ¾-1 cup of diced avocado
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- juice from one lime
- ¼ cup or so of chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon of salt (or more)
Note from Gwen:
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Add a large pinch of salt and pepper to the top side of each salmon fillet. Cook salmon skin side down for six to seven minutes, then flip and cook another two to three minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, make the salsa. To make the salsa, add all ingredients into a bowl and toss.
- Once salmon is done cooking, remove and top each piece with ¼ cup of the mango salsa. Enjoy immediately.
Cooked salmon can be topped with so many different things such as salsas, sauces, pesto, flavored salts, citrus, etc. Topping salmon with a homemade mango salsa brings vibrancy and sweetness along with visual appeal that entices the eyes and gets those taste buds watering.