Makes 18-20 Skewers
- 18-20 medium dates pit removed
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons sweet cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt or plain non-dairy yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons organic powdered sugar or Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar
- Stick a skewer into each date and set aside.
- Mix together the tahini, yogurt and powdered sugar.
- Dip the top half of each date into the mixture and set onto a plate until each date has been dipped.
- Top with sweet cacao nibs and coconut flakes.
- Serve right away or keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.