- 1/2 of one large watermelon
- 1 cup diced orange bell pepper
- ¾ cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado - chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 2 limes - juiced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Chips for dipping
- Scoop out inside of watermelon and chop into small pieces (it will be about 6 cups).
- Hollow out the watermelon skin and save for later.
- In a large bowl, toss the remaining salsa ingredients and then pour back into the watermelon for serving.
- Store salsa for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Option: Garnish with black sea salt.