- 1 gluten free pie crust - pre-made
- 4 cups blueberries
- ¾ cup organic cane sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup quick rolled oats
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup Justin’s Vanilla Almond Butter
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To make filling, combine blueberries, cane sugar, cornstarch and salt and place in unbaked pie crust.
- To make topping, combine all topping ingredients and mix together with a fork until crumbly, then distribute on top of filling.
- Bake for 65 minutes and let cool before serving.