Banana Nut Pancakes
Serves: Yields 8 to 10 pancakes
- 1 cup Pamela's™ Products Gluten Free Baking and Pancake Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Golden Flaxseed and Chia Seed
- ½ cup crunchy almond butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat eggs.
- Blend together (with a hand-held mixer, food processor or blender) eggs, almond butter, peeled bananas, honey and cinnamon.
- Mix in flour and flax/chia seeds.
- Heat skillet to medium heat and add about 1 teaspoon butter or coconut oil and pour 2 to 3 Tablespoons of batter for each pancake.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side (or until golden brown).
- Top with butter and maple syrup or your favorite topping.
Products in this Recipe
RAW Organics Organic Golden Flaxseed & Chia Seed 12 oz (340g)