- ½ cup Kerrygold Butter
- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- ¼ cup Swerve
- ½ Tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Melt coconut oil and butter then place in a food processer with the remaining bar ingredients and process until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray a square baking dish with coconut oil then press mixture into pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- To make caramel sauce, melt butter in a saucepan then add sugar and let it dissolve.
- Add in coconut milk, vanilla, salt and arrowroot powder and bring to a boil for a few minutes while whisking then remove from heat.
- Once bars have cooked and cooled, pour caramel sauce over the top and let sit for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving.