To make the Cauliflower rice:
- Heat oil to medium in a large skillet and add in cauliflower and salt.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
To make the Shrimp:
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium high and add in garlic and shrimp.
- Next add all spices and lime juice and cook until shrimp are pink (about 7 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in Butter Powder.
To make bowls:
- Assemble cauliflower rice on bottom then place shrimp, tomatoes, avocado and cheese in sections on top of the rice and top with cilantro.
- Note: Add avocado the day that you are eating the dish, not in advance.