10 Must-Do Fall Ideas
Happy fall! There are so many ways to make the most of the fall season. Nothing is better than the crisp autumn weather, pumpkin (well everything) and let’s not forget about the colorful leaves. With so many fun, fall activities to do before winter comes we have you covered with narrowing down the perfect fall bucket list.
Here are some of our 10 favorite fall activities you must do.
- Go apple-picking
- Play a game of two-hand touch football
- Make your own homemade soup (try our Vegan Pumpkin Soup Recipe: https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/garden-recipes/vegan-pumpkin-soup/)
- Spend a Sunday at the local Farmer’s Market
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Make an autumn treat and give it to a family member or neighbor
- Run a 5k
- Volunteer at a local homeless shelter
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Host a bonfire
We hope the next couple of weeks are spent giving thanks, reflecting and spending quality time with your loved ones (maybe even lots of apple cider donuts, too).
For holiday-inspired recipes visit our website and make sure to tag us on social media @gardenoflife so we can see your treats!