Cranberry Orange Brunch Bread
Serves: 1 9x5 inch Loaf
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 4 Tablespoons cold Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest*
- ¾ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Tablespoons cold grassfed butter (or another 4 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease (using coconut oil) and lightly flour loaf pan.
- Place first 7 ingredients into the food processor using the “s” blade and pulse until you get a texture that resembles finely grated cheese.
- Next, add the orange juice, zest, honey and egg and pulse again until the mixture is combined.
- Remove batter from food processor and place in a bowl so you can stir in the dried cranberries and chopped orange
- Spread batter into loaf pan and bake for 75 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and let cool at least 20 minutes before taking out of loaf pan.
- Garnish with fresh orange slices.
- Bread lasts 5 days refrigerated or one month in freezer.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)