- Whisk together the almond flour, collagen, maca, cacao and sea salt and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat coconut oil, maple syrup and peanut or almond butter for just a few minutes until everything is melted and mixed together.
- Pour melted mixture onto dry mixture and mix together with a spoon then roll tablespoon-sized bites and place on a plate and freeze for a few minutes to set.
- Roll each bite in either maca powder, cacao or cinnamon.
- Store in freezer for up to one month.
Here's a collagen peptides review plus more ways to use collagen.