- 2 cups cooked organic lentils
- 1 cup cooked organic sweet potato
- 1 cup organic yellow squash
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 organic garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground fennel
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 "vegan" egg (To make a vegan "egg" use 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Chia Seed soaked in 4 Tablespoons water for 30 minutes).
- Sauté squash, onion and garlic using two Tablespoons of Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil or olive oil.
- When cooled, place in food processor with sweet potato, spices and "vegan" egg. Mix well.
- Add lentils and pulse until well mixed.
- Form burgers and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, flip and bake another 20 to 25 minutes.